The Toastmaster TMHP2 hotplate is heated by natural gas, but if the operator prefers LP gas, it can be converted with the included kit. Two cast iron burners evenly distribute heat and provide durability. Each burner has its own standing pilot and is controlled by a manual control valve. The grates are also made of cast iron, so they support heavy, constant use. To simplify the cleaning process, a removable crumb tray is included with the Toastmaster TMHP2 hotplate. Constructed of stainless and aluminized steel, the unit is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Powered by natural gas
- 2 cast iron burners distribute heat evenly and provide strength
- Manual on/off control valve has a quarter turn for simple operation
- Standing pilot for each burner
- Cast iron grates support high-volume applications
- Crumb tray is removable to facilitate cleanup
- Stainless steel bullnose front protects the knobs while reducing the risk of burns
- Aluminized steel body with a stainless steel front panel
- 4-in. legs adjust to provide stability on non-level surfaces
- LP conversion kit is included
- 44,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12.2 in. W x 28.9 in. D x 11.9 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Our countertop equipment buyers' guide has more information on hot plates and other popular pieces of countertop cooking equipment.
Hotplate, countertop, gas, 12" W, (2) 22,000 BTU burners, manual control, heavy duty cast iron grates, stainless steel front, aluminized body, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, 44,000 BTU, CSA, AGA, NSF. All units ship Natural Gas ready with LP conversion kit included.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMHP2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|