The True TSSU-27-08-HC LH prep table with refrigerated base keeps contents cool by using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant through its capillary tube system, ensuring the temperature stays between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The cabinet and top pan compartment are cooled evenly since the evaporator fan motor and large blades distribute air consistently. An insulated lid over the eight sixth-size pans retains cold air and protects toppings from contaminants. These ingredients can be prepared on the polyethylene cutting board that runs the length of the unit.
Additional product is stored on two PVC-coated, adjustable shelves in the cabinet. Its aluminum liner resists corrosion, and the coved corners in the stainless steel floor make it easy to clean. Mobility is provided by the castors, two of which have brakes to lock the unit in place. The True TSSU-27-08-HC LH prep table with refrigerated base is constructed of stainless steel to resist stains, dents, and corrosion. The left-hinged door closes by itself under 90 degrees and stays open past it.
- Resists stains, dents, and rust with the stainless steel exterior
- Clear-coat aluminum interior liner will not easily corrode
- Interior coved corners simplify cleanup
- Move the cabinet with 5-in.-dia. stem castors
- Left-hinged door
- 12-in. recessed door handle
- Door stays open past 90 degrees for loading product
- Air will not leak out easily since the door has a magnetic gasket
- 2 adjustable, PVC-coated shelves
- 113⁄4-in. x 1⁄2-in. polyethylene cutting board acts as an area to cut ingredients and prepare meals
- Foam-insulated lid protects pans from contaminants
- Includes 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Compliant for holding open food product
- 3.5 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 277⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 43 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the capillary tube system
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Access the refrigeration system from the back
- Evaporator fan motor and large fan blades create low velocity, high-volume airflow
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
Read up on prep tables in the prep table buyers' guide.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (8) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, series stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (1) door, (2) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-27-08-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|