The True TRCB-72 refrigerated chef base offers a functional combination of equipment stand and cold ingredient storage. This unit is designed with a one-piece top capable of supporting up to 1,084 pounds of equipment and features durable stainless steel exterior construction with an aluminum back so it can withstand heavy-duty commercial use. The base offers four drawers of cold storage, with each drawer capable of holding two full-size food pans, which must be purchased separately. The interior of the refrigerated base is outfitted with a clear-coated aluminum liner. This unit uses a self-contained, capillary tube system with 134A refrigerant to provide forced air refrigeration that maintains temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The current temperature can be monitored with an external display.
- Refrigerated chef base
- Heavy-duty, one-piece top supports up to 1,084 lbs.
- Top designed with a marine edge to contain spills
- Base designed with 4 drawers
- Each drawer accommodates 2 full-size food pans
- Unit accommodates 8 total food pans for cold ingredient storage
- Cold storage temperature range of 33-38 degrees F
- Forced air refrigeration maintains consistent temperatures
- Capillary tube and 134A refrigerant are used with a self-contained system
- Temperature can be monitored with an external display
- Stainless steel exterior construction is complemented by a matching aluminum back
- Interior constructed with a clear-coated aluminum and coved stainless steel floor
- 115 V/50 Hz/1 ph, 9.9 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 725⁄16 in. W x 321⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Refrigerated Chef Base, 72-3/8"L base, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (4) drawers [accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TRCB-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB72, TRCB-72, TRUTRCB72, TRUE TRCB-72, 890TRCB72, 675-298|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Special Features||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|