The True 72-3/8 inch refrigerated chef base provides durable extra storage and uses environmentally sound elements like 134A refrigerant and polyurethane insulation to be kind to the environment while saving energy costs. Its stainless steel structure will withstand weights up to 1084 pounds and has drawers that are easy to remove and clean. Four large-capacity drawers add storage without adding to the footprint.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow
- Condensing unit accessed from behind side grill
- Stainless steel front, top, and side exterior
- 300 series stainless floor with clear-coated aluminum-lined interior
- Heavy-duty reinforced 300 series stainless steel holds up to 1084 lbs.
- Stainless steel drawer exterior withstand scratches and dents in high traffic areas
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers making them removable for easy cleaning
- Drawers support a wide variety of incremental pan size configurations, up to 2 full-size pans
- Uses environmentally friendly 134A refrigerant in a forced air system to maintain temperatures from 33-38 degrees F 4-in. castors make the unit easy to move
- High density, polyurethane insulation is also environmentally-friendly and cost-effective
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9.9 A, 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 72-3/8 in. L x 32-1/8 in. D x 20-3/8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 72-3/8"L base, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (4) drawers [accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TRCB-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB72, TRCB-72, TRUTRCB72, TRUE TRCB-72, 890TRCB72, 675-298|
|Category||Chef Base and Equipment Stands|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|