Temperatures in the drawers of the Arctic Air ARCB72 chef base stay between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. A digital display makes it easy to keep up with the internal temperature. Equipment used on the unit will not transfer heat into the cabinet since the stainless steel top is insulated. Marine edges around the top contain spills and maintain a safe work environment. Resistant to rusting, scratching, and denting, most of the Arctic Air ARCB72 chef base is made of stainless steel.
- Insulated, stainless steel top prevents heat transfer to the cabinet interior
- Marine edges around the top catch spills
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides resist scratching, denting, and rusting
- Stainless steel drawer liners, facings, and frames
- Magnetic drawer gaskets are removable and easy to clean
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Digital, LED display is easy to read and operates accurately
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses CFC-free refrigerant
- Condensing unit is accessible from the front
- Locking casters
- 6 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 74 in. W x 32 in. D x 26 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Take a look at our chef base buyers' guide to read more about these units.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 74"W, (4) drawers, marine edge top, electronic thermostat with external LED display, stainless steel front, sides and top, (4) casters (2 locking), front breathing, 1/3 hp, 6.0 amps, 115v/60/1-ph, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF-7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic Air ARCB72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|