The True T-72-HC three-door refrigerator is built with True's signature self-contained capillary-tube refrigeration system that takes advantage of a powerful 1⁄2-horsepower compressor and large evaporator and condenser coils to maintain cabinet temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The equipment's condensing unit is located in the bottom of the cabinet, which makes critical components easy to access for cleaning and maintenance. A bottom-mounted condensing unit also means that the unit runs in the coolest part of the kitchen where it is less likely to capture airborne grease. For energy-efficiency, the True T-72-HC is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation.
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses CFC-free 134a refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Powerful 1⁄2-HP compressor is balanced with a large condenser and evaporator coils for quick temperature recovery
- Large evaporator fans powered by sealed, self-lubricating, cast iron motors move air through cabinet consistently to provide even temperatures
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit is easy to access for cleaning and maintenance
- 4-in. dia. stem castors allow unit to be wheeled out for easy cleaning underneath
- 9 gray PVC-coated wire shelves are included, each measuring 241⁄8 in. L x 223⁄8 in. D
- Each shelf mounts on 4 chrome-plated clips and are adjustable along support pilaster on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior of cabinet is illuminated with incandescent lighting, which is safety-shielded for protection against breakage
- Exterior temperature display shows internal temperatures
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is protected from rust for the life of the component
- NSF-7 compliant to hold open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.6 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 781⁄2 in. L x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H (height does not include 5-in. for stem castors)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Durable Doors and Cabinet
- Doors and cabinet are finished with stainless steel fronts
- Cabinet and door interiors are lined with clear-coated aluminum for durability and easy cleaning
- Cabinet ends, back, and top are finished in anodized aluminum
- Interior floor is made of stainless steel with easy-to-clean coved corners
- Cabinet structure is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is powder-coated black for resistance to rust
- 12-in. recessed door handles are attached with a sheet metal interlock to ensure that they stay permanently attached
- Doors are self-closing to prevent them from being left open
- Door gaskets snap into place with magnets and are removable without tools for easy cleaning
Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, stainless steel doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (9) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-72-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||73 - 84|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Made in USA||Yes|
True Refrigeration T-72-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The new T72 is a flimsy machine The electronic timer is so filmsy that it moves like not even tightened to the body Very Dissappointed Hope it ru..."
A worker said...
"i have had this refrigerator at every restaurant I have owned and have loved it at each and every one. easy to clean, easy to maintain, and it ke..."
"The new T72 is a flimsy machine The electronic timer is so filmsy that it moves like not even tightened to the body Very Dissappointed Hope it runs like the other True fridges i have Restaurant owner"
"i have had this refrigerator at every restaurant I have owned and have loved it at each and every one. easy to clean, easy to maintain, and it keeps my health inspector off my back...all in all a great unit that i would definitely buy again (and have)!"