The Traulsen G30010 three-section reach-in refrigerator holds product on nine epoxy-coated shelves. To protect against improper loading that could affect cold airflow, the Load-Sure guard prevents products from being stored too close to the wall. LED lighting shines on products to provide visibility, and the doors have durable gaskets and stay open past 120 degrees. This refrigerator is made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum for durability and corrosion resistance. It sits on 6-inch-diameter casters with locks.
Temperatures in the Traulsen G30010 reach-in refrigerator stay between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the water-resistant microcompressor control has an LED temperature display. Operators can set the temperature at a level that works best for the stored products. The refrigeration system is top mounted, keeping it separate from floor dirt and debris, but this placement can be harder on the condenser because heat rises. Because the evaporator coil is located outside the food zone, it creates more usable space in the cabinet.
- 69.35-cu.-ft. interior space
- 9 epoxy-coated shelves
- Load-Sure guard ensures proper airflow by keeping 2 in. of space between product and the walls
- LED lighting inside the cabinet shines on product
- All-metal construction with a stainless steel front/doors and aluminum interior and sides
- 3 doors stay open past 120 degrees for loading and unloading
- EZ Clean door gaskets are durable
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation creates structure
- 6-in. locking casters
- 4,610 BTU
- Part of the G-Series
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Water-resistant microcompressor control
- 3-digit LED temperature display can show in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Evaporator coil is located outside the food zone to provide more usable space in the cabinet
- Condenser coil is front facing to provide access for maintenance
- Uses R-450A refrigerant
- Top mounted away from dirt and debris on the floor
- System is located behind the 1-piece louver assembly
Dimensions & Utilities
- Doors: 211⁄8 in. W x 575⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 765⁄16 in. W x 35 in. D x 837⁄16 in. H
- 8.4 A, 3.38 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Our article covering reach-in refrigerators has additional information on reach-in units.
Dealer's Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, 69.1 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration with microprocessor control, stainless steel front & full height doors (hinged left/right/right), anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6" high casters, 1/2 HP, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen G30010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||73 - 84|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Expansion Valve|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cubic Feet Range||58 - 73|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|