The Traulsen G30010 three-section refrigerator holds product on nine epoxy-coated shelves. To protect against improper loading, the Load-Sure guard prevents products from being stored too close to the wall. LED lighting shines on products to provide visibility. Temperatures in the cabinet stay between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the water-resistant microcompressor control has an LED temperature display. Since it is located outside the food zone, the evaporator coil creates more usable space in the cabinet. The door has durable gaskets and a stay-open feature past 120 degrees. This Traulsen G30010 reach-in refrigerator is made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum for durability and corrosion resistance. The unit sits on 6-inch-diameter casters that have locks to keep the unit in place.
- Part of the G-Series
- 9 epoxy-coated shelves
- Load-Sure guard ensures proper air flow by keeping 2 in. of space between product and the walls
- LED lighting inside the cabinet shines on product
- All-metal construction with a stainless steel front and doors and aluminum interior and sides
- EZ Clean door gaskets are durable
- Door stays open past 120 degrees for loading and unloading
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation creates structure
- 6-in. locking casters
- 11.8 A, 3.38 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Door dimensions: 211⁄8 in. W x 575⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 765⁄16 in. W x 35 in. D x 837⁄16 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Water-resistant microcompressor control has an LED temperature display
- Evaporator coil is located outside the food zone to provide more usable space in the cabinet
- Condenser coil is front facing to provide access for maintenance
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- System is located behind the 1-piece louver assembly
Our three-section refrigerators buyers' guide has additional information on reach-in units.
Dealer's Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, 69.1 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration with microprocessor control, stainless steel front & full height doors (hinged left/right/right), anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), LED interior lights, 6" high casters, 5/8 HP, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen G30010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Expansion Valve|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||73 - 84|