The True T-43-HC solid door reach-in refrigerator includes six PVC-coated wire shelves which can be adjusted in half inch increments. The doors, front, and floor are made of heavy-duty stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning. The refrigerator uses CFC-free R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and has a large evaporator coil to maintain temperatures between 33 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density Ecomate® polyurethane. The True T-4-HC3 refrigerator’s cast iron fan motor and large fan blades provide quick recovery when doors are opened and closed frequently.
- Solid door reach-in design
- 33 - 38 degrees F temperature range
- Stainless steel front and doors are dent and scratch resistant
- Anodized exterior aluminum ends, back, and top
- Interior aluminum liner with stainless steel floor and coved corners
- Includes 6 PVC-coated wire shelves, which are adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame rail is black powder coated for protection against corrosion
- 4-in. casters are fitted on frame rail; front casters include locks
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place, high density polyurethane Ecomate®
- 12-in. recessed door handle with sheet metal interlock is securely attached to door
- Each door includes a lock to protect sensitive materials
- Condensing unit is bottom mounted for easy maintenance
- Top of unit serves as a storage area
- Exterior temperature display lets operator easily verify internal temperature
- Self-contained capillary tube system
- CFC-free R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cast iron self-lubricating evaporator fan motor provides efficient low-velocity airflow and even cooling
- Self-closing doors are airtight with a positive seal
- Safety-shielded interior fluorescent light activated by rocker switch above door
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.8 A, 1/3 HP, 9-ft. cord with 5-15P NEMA plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 47-in. W x 29-1/2 in. D x 83-3/8 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
- Made in USA
Heavy-Duty and Easy-to-Clean
- Frame rail, doors, and front are made of stainless steel and resist corrosion, scratching, and denting
- Floor is stainless steel and has coved corners to contain spills and allow fast cleaning
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the unit
- 1-piece magnetic gasket snaps into place to create a positive seal and can be removed with no tools for simple replacement and cleaning
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, stainless steel doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (6) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.8 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-43-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|