The True T-19G-HC~FGD01 reach-in refrigerator uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in its capillary tube system to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The system uses condenser and evaporator fans to circulate a high volume of low-velocity air throughout the cabinet to keep temperatures even. Since the condensing unit is mounted on the bottom, it is easy to reach for maintenance. However, the condenser can become since it is so close to the floor.
Built with a stainless steel front and an aluminum back, top, and sides, the cabinet of the True T-19G-HC~FGD01 glass door refrigerator withstands heavy use. The interior of the cabinet has a clear-coat aluminum liner for cleanup and corrosion resistance, and its floor is made of stainless steel with coved corners. Three gray, PVC-coated wire shelves are included and are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments for a customized storage solution. Product is visible through the double-pane, thermal glass door.
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors push a high volume of air at a low volume through the cabinet for even temperatures
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom, where temperatures are cooler but it can take in more debris
- Exterior has a stainless steel front with aluminum sides, top, and back
- Interior is made of clear-coated aluminum and a stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane for energy efficiency and structural integrity
- 3 gray PVC-coated shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Integrated door light system illuminates refrigerator contents for product visibility
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder coated for protection from corrosion
- 21⁄2-in. stem castors
- Exterior temperature display lets staff keep an eye on internal temperatures
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Energy-efficient Glass Door
- Double-pane thermal glass resists heat transfer
- Lock is included to protect refrigerator contents
- 15-in.-long extruded aluminum door handle
- Self-closing on torsion-type hinges
- Magnetic door gasket is easy to remove without tools
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 267⁄8 in. D x 79 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Find out more from our buyers' guide to reach-in refrigerators.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, framed glass door version 01, (1) glass door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, 2-1/2" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-19G-HC~FGD01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Cubic Feet Range||10 - 25|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
True Refrigeration T-19G-HC~FGD01 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Looks great, but it's too loud."
"Looks great, but it's too loud."