The True STG1R-1S-HC SPEC SERIES® reach-in refrigerator has a top-mount refrigeration system to reduce unauthorized tampering and keep it from pulling dirt and dust into the condenser and evaporator. Maintaining temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used through a capillary tube system, and the digital display on the exterior enables users to monitor temperatures. Its evaporator is epoxy coated to resist corrosion.
This model has a left-hinged, stainless steel door, matching the entire stainless steel front of the unit. Its sides and interior are made of aluminum, though the interior has a stainless steel floor and ceiling. Inside, three PVC-coated wire shelves maximize storage space for product, while the polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to seal in cold air. A magnetic gasket around the door seals in cold air and prevents leaks, while the door has a 120-degree, stay-open feature to prevent it from closing on the user during loading and unloading. The True STG1R-1S-HC one-section refrigerator has 5-inch castors to aid in installation and LED lights to illuminate the interior.
- Part of the SPEC SERIES
- Stainless steel door and front with aluminum sides
- Aluminum interior walls and back resist corrosion
- Interior stainless steel ceiling and floor simplify cleaning
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves maximize storage space
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation seals in cold air
- Stay-open feature keeps the door open at 120 degrees to assist product loading
- Left-hinged door opens on the right
- Removable, magnetic door gaskets seal the door
- LED interior lights illuminate products
- 5-in. castors have front locks for mobility
- Pre-wired at factory
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Self-contained capillary tube system cools using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors reduce heat production to conserve energy
- Top mounted to remove the evaporator from the food zone
- Exterior temperature display can be monitored by operators
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
If you would like to learn more about the features of reach-in refrigerators, check out this one-section refrigerators guide.
SPEC SERIES® Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, left hinge, (1) stainless steel door with lock, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (3) gray shelves, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STG1R-1S-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Cubic Feet Range||26 - 41|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|