The Carter-Hoffmann BB96 heated banquet cabinet is able to heat up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit to hold plates at safe temperatures until they are ready to be served. An Inconel-sheathed heating element is mounted to the bottom of the cabinet and is removable without tools for your convenience. The 1-inch-thick fiberglass insulation and double-wall stainless steel construction of the cabinet helps keep heat inside. The door is also insulated and has a silicone gasket to prevent heat from escaping. A vinyl bumper, two push handles, and a sliding door latch keeps food safe while the unit is in motion. The casters are 6 inches in diameter and made with polyurethane tread that makes rolling the cabinet easy. Two casters are swivel with brakes and the other two are rigid. The casters are mounted to the Carter-Hoffmann BB96 heated banquet cabinet base in an offset pattern so rolling over uneven surfaces is easier.
- Thermostatically controlled banquet carter
- 120-plate capacity without carriers
- Can heat to 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Double-wall, aluminum cabinet construction with outer cabinet welded to the base
- Seams are turned in to prevent exposed raw edges for safety and ease of cleaning
- 1-in. thick, continuous fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet
- 3 removable wire shelves with 13-in. clearance between each
- Silicone gasket is made to withstand high temperatures and keeps heat from escaping
- Stainless steel door has 1-in.-thick fiberglass insulation to keep heat inside
- Dial-type thermometer with a sensing bulb and protector is mounted to the door
- Bottom-mounted heater is removable without tools for easy maintenance
- Inconel-sheathed heating element has an internally cooled fan motor
- Power indicator light lets you know if the cabinet is on or off
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1650 W, 13.7 A, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 503⁄4 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 54 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Easy to Transport
- Each end of the cabinet features a horizontal push handle
- Gray vinyl bumper is non-marking to prevent damage to surrounding area
- Flush-mounted sliding latches keep door safely closed while unit is in motion
- Casters are bolted to the base in an offset pattern so rolling onto uneven surfaces is easier
- 4 polyurethane, 6-in.-dia. casters, including two swivel with brakes and two rigid
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (120) covered plates up to 10.5" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB96 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|