With heavy-duty flame diverters that distribute the burner uniformly inside the chamber, this double deck oven ensures consistent baking each and every time. Doors and lining are fully insulated up to five inches thick for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures. The doors are also spring-balanced, so they will remain either opened or closed until moved. Oven interiors are made of high-heat resistant 16-gauge aluminized steel for a long, durable life. Two connections for a natural gas hook-up are provided on this model (one of the side and one on the back) and the operator can hook-up a gas line to either one of them depending on the operator’s preference.
- Natural gas model
- 120,000 BTUs per deck
- 300 degrees F to 650 degrees F throttling thermostat allow for plenty of flexibility
- Doors are spring balanced so they remain opened or closed until moved
- Flame diverters are removable and can easily slide out for quick cleaning
- Combination gas control with manual gas valve, pilot safety, and pressure regulator
- 3/4-in. NPT gas connections located on the left side and the rear; the operator can hook-up the gas line to either connector
- Overall Dimensions: 78-in. W x 43-in. D x 66-1/4 in. H
- CE Listed; NSF Certified
- (2) 8-in. interior deck heights with 2 in. FibraMent hearth decks ensure even heat distribution
- Independent top-and-bottom heat control dampers with micro-slides for perfectly balanced results
- Heavy-duty flame diverters distribute the burner flame evenly, leading to uniform cooking
- Doors and lining fully insulated up to 5-in. thick for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures
- Heavy-gauge type-403 stainless steel exterior for superior durability
- Oven body and lining are welded to the 1/4-in. iron frame for durability
- Oven interiors made of high-heat resistant 16-gauge aluminized steel
- Heavy-duty, 7-gauge hot rolled steel legs are finished with Bakertone for durability
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, NG gas, 60"W x 36"D deck, two 8" high sections with 2" FibraMent™ hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 240,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Star, cCSAus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-602 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|