With heavy-duty flame diverters that distribute the burner uniformly inside the chamber, this Bakers Pride Y-602 double pizza deck oven ensures consistent baking results. Fully insulated to retain heat, the unit has doors that are spring balanced, so they will remain opened or closed until moved. All of the oven interiors are made of aluminized steel for a long, durable life. Two connections for natural gas hook-up are provided (one on the side and one on the back), and operators can connect a gas line to either one depending on their preference.
The Bakers Pride Y-602 double pizza deck oven has a pair of 2-inch-thick Lightstone FibraMent™ decks. The top and bottom heat dampers are independently controlled, and the flame diverters slide out for cleaning. Combination gas controls are equipped with a manual gas valve, pilot safety, and pressure regulator. This unit has a temperature holding range of 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Iron frame is fully welded to enable stacking
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel
- Interior is constructed of aluminized steel
- Insulated throughout to retain heat
- 2 decks constructed of 2-in.-thick Lightstone FibraMent
- Top and bottom heat dampers are controlled independently
- Temperature holding range: 300-650 degrees F
- Slide-out flame diverters can be cleaned quickly
- Combination gas controls with manual gas valve, pilot safety, and pressure regulator
- Doors are spring balanced, so they remain opened or closed until moved
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connections located on the left side and the rear
- 240,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA Star and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Deck area: 60 in. W x 36 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 78 in. W x 43 in. D x 66.25 in. H
- Uses natural gas
To learn more about pizza deck ovens, check out this guide to deck ovens.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, natural gas, 60"W x 36"D deck, two 8" high sections with 2" FibraMent™ hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 240,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-602 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compartment Width (in)||60|
|No. of Compartments||2|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|