The Bakers Pride Y-600 pizza deck oven operates from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the top and bottom heat dampers are controlled independently, users can precisely control the temperature. Flame diverters direct heat below the deck and slide out for access. Made of aluminized steel, the interior is corrosion resistant, while the stainless steel exterior facilitates cleaning. This unit is fully insulated to keep heat around the product.
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Top and bottom heat dampers are controlled independently
- Slide-out flame diverters direct heat under the deck
- 2-in.-thick Lightstone fibrament brick-lined deck
- Aluminized steel interior resists corrosion and heats evenly
- Quick-cleaning stainless steel exterior is durable
- Fully insulated to keep heat in the chamber
- Stackable with other units
- Combination gas controls with regulator, valve, and pilot safety
- Heated by LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- 35.15 kW
- Deck dimensions: 60 in. W x 36 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 78 in. W x 43 in. D x 55.12 in. H
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
We cover the features of these units in the deck ovens guide.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, LP gas, 60"W x 36"D deck, one 8" high section with 2" FibraMent hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 120,000 BTU, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-600 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|