The Bakers Pride 252 Super Deck pizza oven has two 36-inch-by-34.5-inch-by-8-inch cavities with 1.5-inch-thick Cordierite surfaces. Top and bottom heat are individually controlled, with a temperature range from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. Heavy-duty flame diverters evenly distribute heat below the baking deck and have a slide-out design. Made of aluminized steel, the interior is corrosion resistant, along with the stainless steel exterior. To save space, the Bakers Pride 252 double pizza deck oven can be stacked with other units.
- Part of the Super Deck series
- Heated by natural gas
- (2) 1.5-in.-thick Cordierite deck surfaces
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Durable, slide-out flame diverters evenly distribute heat below the baking deck
- Heavy-duty, aluminized-steel interior
- Strong, stainless steel exterior resists corrosion
- Spring-balanced, insulated doors
- Stackable with other units to maximize floor space
- Combination gas controls with a valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- 120,000 BTU
- 35.16 kW
- Deck dimensions: 36 in. W x 34.5 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 43 in. D x 66.5 in. H
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
The deck oven article has more information on deck oven features.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, natural gas, 36"W x 34-1/2"D bake deck, (2) 8" high decks with (2) chambers, throttling thermostat range 300°F - 650°F, stainless steel exterior, 16" painted legs, 120,000 BTU, CE, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride 252 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|