This Bakers Pride 252 Super Deck pizza oven has two 36-inch by 34.5-inch by 8-inch cavities with 1.5-inch-thick Cordierite surfaces. Top and bottom heat are individually controlled, and the interior has a set temperature range from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. For proper operation, a regulator monitors gas flow, while a pilot safety shuts off the gas supply if the pilot flame goes out. Heavy-duty flame diverters evenly distribute heat below the baking deck and have a slide-out design.
The aluminized steel interior and stainless steel exterior resist corrosion, and its iron frame adds strength and prevents warping. Legs raise the unit 16 inches off the floor, so operators can use it comfortably. To save space, the Bakers Pride 252 deck oven can be stacked with other units, and it requires 3 inches of space on the right and back and 1 inch of space on the left from combustible materials.
- Part of the Super Deck series
- Temperature and thermostat range: 300-650 degrees F
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Durable, slide-out flame diverters provide an even heat to baking deck
- Heavy-duty aluminized steel interior
- Strong stainless steel exterior resists corrosion
- Welded iron frame is sturdy
- Spring-balanced, insulated doors
- Stackable with other units to maximize floor space
- Combination gas controls with a valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- 2-in. rear clearance from noncombustible materials is required
- Should be installed with 3-in. right and rear clearance and 1-in. left clearance from combustible materials
- 120,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Decks: 36 in. W x 34.5 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 43 in. D x 66.5 in. H
- 35.16 kW
- Heated by natural gas
The deck oven article has more information on deck oven features.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, natural gas, 36"W x 34-1/2"D bake deck, (2) 8" high decks with (2) chambers, throttling thermostat range 300°F - 650°F, stainless steel exterior, 16" painted legs, 120,000 BTU, CE, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride 252 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compartment Width (in)||36|
|No. of Compartments||2|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|