To effectively heat and bake pizzas, the Bakers Pride Y-602 Super Deck pizza deck oven has two FibraMent™ decks with independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers. Its exterior is constructed of durable stainless steel, while its interior is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum. Because the entire structure is completely insulated, ambient air remains outside, and spring-balanced doors close on their own to trap heat inside the baking chambers.
The legs on the Bakers Pride Y-602 double pizza deck oven are constructed of steel with a Bakertone finish, and to facilitate cleaning, the flame diverters slide out. Its set temperature ranges from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit and features combination gas controls with a pilot safety, valve, and regulator.
- Part of the Super Deck series
- Stackable design with 2 decks
- Exterior is made of durable stainless steel
- Interior is constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- 2-in.-thick Lighstone FibraMent decks
- Fully insulated to seal in heat
- Insulated doors are spring-balanced to close if left open
- Bakertone-finished steel legs
- Top and bottom heat dampers are independently controlled
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- 240,000 BTU
- Combination controls with a pilot safety, valve, and regulator
- Slide-out flame diverters withstand heavy use
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Decks: 60 in. W x 36 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall: 78 in. W x 43 in. D x 66.25 in. H
- Uses LP gas
Need more information on pizza deck ovens? Check out our article on pizza deck ovens.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, gas, 60"W x 36"D deck, two 8" high sections with 2" FibraMent™ hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 240,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-602 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compartment Width (in)||60|
|No. of Compartments||2|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|