The Baker's Pride Y-802 double deck oven is heated by natural gas and designed for high volume baking. The heavy-duty slide-out flame diverters along with top and bottom dampers and micro-slides work to distribute heat uniformly for even cooking. The angle iron frame, stainless steel exterior and aluminized steel interior make this oven durable and easy to clean. The thermostat controls the temperature from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit, while the combination gas controls the valve, regulator and pilot safety. The 66 inch wide decks offer plenty of room for baking multiple items while the up to five inches of insulation makes this unit energy efficient, keeping heat in while keeping the exterior cool.
- Double deck oven
- Natural gas fueled
- Designed for high volume
- Interior frame constructed of heavy-duty angle iron
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters distribute flame uniformly
- Stainless steel exterior for easy cleaning
- Long lasting aluminized steel interior
- 300 to 650 degrees F range thermostat
- Top and bottom heat control dampers and micro-slides allow for precise temperature adjustment
- Up to 5-in. of insulation keeps heat in and exterior cool
- Combination controls with valve, regulator and pilot safety
- 66-in. by 44-in. decks for plenty of room to cook multiple items
- 3/4 in. gas connection
- 8-in. interior deck height with 2-in. thick Fibrament hearth decks
- Insulated spring balanced doors remain open or closed until moved
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 84-in. W x 51-in. D x 66-1/4 in. H
- CSA and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, NG gas, 66"W x 44"D decks, two 8" high sections with 2" FibraMent hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 240,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-802 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|