Temperatures in the Bakers Pride Y-802 double pizza deck oven range from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. In each deck the top and bottom heat dampers are controlled independently, and these brick-lined decks are 66 inches wide by 44 inches tall. Durable aluminized and stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion. Insulation holds heat inside and enhances structure.
- (2) 2-in.-thick Lightstone fibrament brick-lined decks
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Each decks' top and bottom heat dampers are independently controlled
- Flame diverters direct heat under the decks
- Aluminized steel interior resists corrosion
- Durable stainless steel exterior eases cleanup
- Insulation keeps heat around the product
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- LP gas heated
- 240,000 BTU
- 70.3 kW
- Deck dimensions: 66 in. W x 44 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. W x 51 in. D x 66.25 in. H
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Our article on deck ovens breaks down the features of these units.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, LP gas, 66"W x 44"D decks, two 8" high sections with 2" FibraMent™ hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 240,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-802 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|