The Bakers Pride Y-800 pizza deck oven has a 66-inch-by-44-inch chamber that measures 8 inches tall. Its deck is brick lined with flame diverters that direct heat below the surface. The interior is aluminized steel, while the exterior is constructed of quick-cleaning stainless steel. Insulation traps heat inside the unit and creates structural strength. Temperatures range from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit and are controlled independently in the top and bottom.
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Slide-out flame diverters direct heat blow the deck
- 2-in.-thick Lightstone fibrament brick-lined deck
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminized steel interior
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior
- Insulation holds heat inside the baking chamber
- Can be stacked with other units
- Combination gas controls with pilot safety, valve, and regulator
- Heated by LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- 35.15 kW
- Deck dimensions: 66 in. W x 44 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. W x 51 in. D x 55.12 in. H
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
The deck ovens buying guide has more in-depth information on these units.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, LP gas, 66"W x 44"D deck, one 8" high section with 2" FibraMent hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 120,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|