The Bakers Pride Y-800 pizza deck oven has a stainless steel exterior that simplifies cleaning while enhancing strength for heavy use. Its aluminized steel interior resists corrosion, while temperatures range from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit in the deck, with independently-controlled top and bottom heat. Heat below the deck is directed by flame diverters to create an accurate heat pattern, and insulation holds heat inside the Bakers Pride Y-800 pizza deck.
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Slide-out flame diverters direct heat below the deck
- 2-in.-thick Lightstone fibrament brick-lined deck
- Heavy-duty aluminized steel interior is corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel exterior resists rusting and scratching
- Insulated construction keeps heat inside the chamber
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Natural gas heated
- 120,000 BTU
- 35.15 kW
- Deck dimensions: 66 in. W x 44 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. W x 51 in. D x 55.12 in. H
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
More in-depth information on these units is available in the buyers' guide for deck ovens.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, natural gas, 66"W x 44"D deck, (1) 8" high section with 2" FibraMent™ hearth deck, micro-slides heat controls range 300°F - 650°F, side/rear connections, aluminized steel interiors, stainless steel exterior finish, 7 gauge legs, 120,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride Y-800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|