Whether it be a chain or a Mom-and-Pop place, the Bakers Pride 152 double pizza deck oven is sure to churn out hot and fresh pizzas quickly and efficiently. Part of the Stubby Series of gas deck ovens, the stainless steel exterior unit is designed to make heavy volumes of pizza and fit in line with other kitchen equipment. Up to three ovens can be stacked, and they are heavy-gauge and fully-insulated for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures. Easily removable, slide-out, heavy duty flame diverters distribute the burner flame in the burner chamber consistently.
- Part of Stubby Series gas deck ovens
- Stainless steel exterior
- Up to 3 ovens can be stacked
- Ovens are heavy-gauge and fully-insulated for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures
- 1-1/2 in. thick stone hearth deck heats evenly
- Flame diverters heavy duty and easily removable
- Interior oven frame made from 1/4-in. heavy duty angle iron frame
- Doors fully insulated and spring balanced with tubular steel handles
- Top and bottom heat control damper can be controlled by operator
- 48,000 BTUs per deck from natural gas
- 8-in. interior heights
- 300-650 degree F throttling thermostat
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator and pilot safety
- 7-gauge legs finished in Bakertone gray
- 3/4-in. National Pipe Thread gas connection located on unit's left side and left rear
- Overall dimensions: 48-in. W x 33-in. D x 64-in. H
- CE Listed, NSF Certified
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, NG gas, shallow depth, 36"W x 24-1/2"D bake deck, (2) 8" high decks (2) chambers, throttling thermostat range 300°F - 650°F, stainless steel exterior, 16" painted legs, 96,000 BTU, CE, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride 152 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|