The Bakers Pride 151 pizza deck oven operates at 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit with independent controls for the top and bottom heat dampers. Its deck measures 36 inches wide by 24.5 inches deep by 8 inches tall. The interior is aluminized steel with a Cordierite deck, while the exterior is constructed of rust-resistant stainless steel. This Bakers Pride 151 pizza deck oven is mounted on 30-inch painted legs and can be stacked with other units. Its shallow depth takes up less aisle space in kitchens than standard ovens.
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Top and bottom heat dampers are independently controlled
- Aluminized steel interior with a 1.5-in.-thick Cordierite deck
- Stainless steel exterior is resistant to rust and scratches
- Spring-balanced door is fully insulated to keep heat in the deck
- 30-in. painted legs elevate the deck to a comfortable working height
- Shallow depth fits in tight kitchens
- Can be stacked with other units
- 48,000 BTU
- 14 kW
- Deck dimensions: 36 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 33 in. D x 55 in. H
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Check out our deck ovens buyers' guide to read more about these units.
Super Deck Series Pizza Deck Oven, natural gas, shallow depth, 36"W x 24-1/2"D bake deck, (1) 8" high deck (1) chamber, throttling thermostat range 300°F - 650°F, stainless steel exterior, 30" painted legs, 48,000 BTU, CE, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride 151 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compartment Width (in)||36|
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|