With its vintage pistachio finish, this Artisan series stand mixer from KitchenAid adds a classic touch to the professional baker's kitchen. With its traditional design and 10-speed functionality, there is no limit to what bakers can create. From perfectly peaked meringues, to flaky pie crusts, to highly decorated cakes, this Artisan mixer is as versatile as the cooks who use it.
- Artisan series
- One-piece pouring hood with chute for adding ingredients
- 9 cup Flour Power rating
- Power hub for additional attachments (sold separately)
- Bowl clamping plate for added security
- Solid state controls
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph.; 325W; 3-wire cord; 3-prong plug
- Warranty not valid for use in a commercial environment like a bar or restaurant
- Coated flat beater: cakes, pastries, meat loaf, mashed potatoes, cookies, quick breads, and candy
- Wire whip: eggs, egg whites, heavy cream, boiled frostings, sponge cakes, mayonnaise, and some candies
- Coated dough hook: breads, pasta, pizza crust, and coffee cakes
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl with ergonomically-designed handle: ideal for keeping egg whites and other batters cool; convenient handle
- Stirring: for combining, mashing and starting all mixing procedures, adding liquids to dry ingredients, adding flour to wet ingredients, and combining heavy mixtures
- Slow mixing: mix heavy batters and candies, mashing vegetables, and cutting shortening into flour
- Mixing/beating: for mixing cooking batter, combining sugar and shortening, or adding sugar to egg whites for meringue
- Beating/creaming: finish cake and doughnut batter
- Fast beating/whipping: whipping cream, egg whites, and boiled frosting
- Fast whipping: whip small amounts of cream or egg whites
Artisan Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 1-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients, includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip. 325 watts, standard 115 volts AC, 60 Hertz, 3-wire cord, 3-prong plug. Pistachio.
KitchenAid KSM150PSPT Specifications
|Special Features||10 Speed|
KitchenAid KSM150PSPT Customer Reviews
"This is replacing my last one that I had for 12 years. It would still be working if I had known there was a repair service as well! I just needed a new pin for the tilting head. It is now in some dump - if only I knew."