KitchenAid's Artisan Series KSM150PSCU stand mixer has 10 mixing speeds from a slow stir to a fast whip, so you can prepare everything from dense yeast doughs to light, fluffy meringues. The five quart stainless steel bowl is large enough to hold batter for up to nine dozen cookies and is made with a comfort-grip handle for ease of use. This KitchenAid mixer also includes a power hub to power the available attachments including a meat grinder, vegetable chopper, and several pasta tools, each of which is sold separately.
- Artisan Series
- Contour Silver finish
- 5-qt. stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle
- 10 speed settings for stirring, whipping, mixing, kneading, and more
- Attachment hub powers more than 15 attachments (sold separately)
- Can prepare enough dough for 4 loaves of bread or up to 7 pounds of mashed potatoes
- Planetary mixing action puts beater in touch with 59 points along mixer bowl for quick and thorough incorporation of ingredients
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph., 325 W, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 9.3-in. W x 14.3-in. D x 14-in. H
Includes 4 Accessories
- 1-piece pouring shield for adding ingredients while mixer is running
- Nylon-coated flat beater for mixing, beating, and stirring
- Nylon-coated dough hook for kneading dense dough
- 6-wire whip for whipping cream, eggs, and certain frostings
Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Flour Power Rating: 9-cup, locking tilt-head design allows clear access to beater/bowl, 10-speed solid state control, includes: 5-qt stainless steel handled bowl, flat beater, dough hook, wire whip, pouring shield, multipurpose attachment hub with hinged hub cover, planetary mixing action, 115v/50/1-ph, 325 watts, Contour Silver/silver trim band
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KSM150PSCU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||10 Speed|
KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Customer Reviews
"very durable and reliable"