KitchenAid's Artisan® series has a unique mixing action to hit the inside of the bowl 67 times in one rotation for thorough mixing. The stainless steel bowl with comfort handle has a five quart capacity and can be adjusted by a side knob to switch between controlled mixing at slow speeds and powerful whipping on high. The mixer is capable of mixing up to four and a half loaves of bread or seven pounds of mashed potatoes.
- Artisan® Series
- Empire red color
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl with comfort handle
- 67-point planetary mixing action hits the inside of the bowl 67 times with each rotation
- Sliding 10-speed control with markings at Stir, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 (slide can also be set between each marking)
- High performance motor with direct drive transmission
- 4-1/2 loaves of bread or 7-lbs. of mashed potatoes per batch
- Tilting mixer head locks into place while mixing and while tilted back, for access to the bowl and beater
- Multipurpose attachment hub with hinged lid
- Bowl clamping plate to hold the bowl into place during use
- Adjustable beater height
- Stainless steel bowl, flat beater, and dough hook are dishwasher safe
- All metal construction with internal components that are more durable than plastic pieces
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 325W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 45-1/2 in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-3/4 in. W x 14-5/16 in. D x 13-15/16 in. H
- Note: Yeast dough should only be prepared on setting 2, due to the risk of damaging the mixer if other speeds are used
- 5-qt. stainless steel work bowl with comfort grip handle
- Nylon-coated flat beater
- 6-wire whip
- C nylon-coated dough hook
- 1-piece pouring shield
Artisan Series 5-quart mixer, 10 speed, tilt back head for easy access to mixture, 1-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients, includes flat beater, dough hook and wire whip. 325 watts, 120v/60/1ph, Empire Red
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KSM150PSER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Ms Twilight said...
"I actually bought this mixer as a wedding gift for my niece. I have owned 4 different KitchenAid mixers, all different models, each an upgrade fr..."
"like the robust feel and operation, even when 'overloaded' with dough and cheese. minor problem with lock on first but immediate replacement jus..."
Sous chef said...
"Kitchen aid should give us more guidelines with video and recipe on their web site for their product. Very difficult to find useful information..."
"I actually bought this mixer as a wedding gift for my niece. I have owned 4 different KitchenAid mixers, all different models, each an upgrade from the last. These are the best machines you can buy. I've been cooking for 50 years and have used a KitchenAid since I was in my mid-twenties. I suspect my niece and her new husband will have this mixer for decades to come."
"like the robust feel and operation, even when 'overloaded' with dough and cheese. minor problem with lock on first but immediate replacement just perfect. last one lasted 35 years! hard to stop this product! could use power takeoff in husbands shop!"
"Kitchen aid should give us more guidelines with video and recipe on their web site for their product. Very difficult to find useful information at their site, this is disappointing to new users !"
"I'm so glad I decided to buy this! Preparing cake batter and cookie dough is so easy now. And making pizza and bread is so much simpler."
"I love to cook for family and friends. I remember my mother's Kitchen Aid mixer, and have wanted one for quite some time. I am not disappointed. It is the same sturdy construction with the same stellar performance. It is truly a classic and it looks beautiful in my kitchen, an added bonus."
"I had never used this product until I went to work at my hometown restaurant. It made preparing meals so much simpler; therefore, I decided I must have one."