This electric hand mixer by KitchenAid has seven speeds and includes a set of stainless steel Turbo Beater™ II beating accessories and a pro whisk. The hand mixer has a swivel cord that allows the unit to be used either right or left-handed. A non-tip heel rest keeps the hand mixer stable when rested on a countertop, and the beater eject button makes it simple to take the mixing attachments off after use.
- Replaces KHM720WH and KHM7TWH
- White color
- 7 speed electric mixer with Soft Start® feature
- Stainless steel Turbo Beater™ II accessory included
- 16-tine pro whisk included
- Comfortable handle
- Beater eject button
- Swivel cord with lock, for left- or right-handed operation
- Non-tip heel rest
- Digital controls
- Accessories are dishwasher safe
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 1-15P plug and 62-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. W x 7-1/2 in. D x 6-2/5 in. H
- Use settings 1-2 when slow stirring and gradually incorporating heavy ingredients
- 3-5 can be used to mix batters, stir thick mixtures, and mash potatoes
- Settings 6-7 will whip cream, eggs and mousse
- Soft Start®: The mixer will always start on the lowest speed (1) to minimize splashing and speeds up to the required setting
- Note: The Turbo Beater™ II should not be used for mixing or kneading dough
7 Speed Hand Mixer. Powerful DC Motor. 7 Speeds. Soft Start Feature. Soft Grip Handle. Lockable Swivel Cord. Includes 2 Stainless steel Turbo Beat II Accessories & Pro Whisk. White.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KHM7210WH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||7 Speed|