This hand mixer from KitchenAid is an onyx black color and has a seven speed digital control for a variety of applications from mixing pancake batter to making meringues. The included accessories are two stainless steel Turbo Beater™ II beaters and a 16 tine whisk; the soft grip handle is ergonomic for non-slip mixing. The lockable cord can be set to one side or the other to stay out of the way while mixing.
- Replaces KHM720OB, KHM7TBW
- Onyx black color
- 7 speed controls with digital display - up and down arrow speed adjustment
- On/Off switch
- Soft Start® brings the motor up to selected speed slowly to minimize splatter
- Swivel cord can be locked to either side to keep the cord away from mixing action during use
- Soft grip handle
- Stainless steel Turbo Beater™ II Accessories - see below
- Accessory ejector button
- Heel rest
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 1-15P plug and 62-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. W x 7-1/2 in. D x 6-7/16 in. H
- Turbo Beater™ II stainless steel beaters (2 beaters)
- 16-tine pro whisk (1 whisk)
7 Speed Controls
- 1 - For slow stirring
- 2 - Mixing batters
- 3 - Heavy mixtures (cookie dough or gelatin)
- 4 - Mashed potatoes
- 5 - Blending butter and sugar
- 6 - Whipping creams or mousse
- 7 - Beating egg whites
- Note: Beater accessories are not for mixing and kneading bread dough - a dough hook is recommended
7-Speed Hand Mixer with Stainless Steel Turbo Beater™ II Accessories and Pro Whisk with Soft Start™ feature, soft grip handle, lockable swivel cord, dishwasher safe, Onyx Black
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KHM7210OB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
KitchenAid KHM7210OB Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I am flummoxed by this portable mixer. First, there are no written instructions in the pamphlet about how to insert the beaters. BECAUSE, the bea..."
"I think this is a great mixer for everyday use. I don't like to get my big mixer out for smaller tasks. It has alot of power with multiple speeds..."
"I am flummoxed by this portable mixer. First, there are no written instructions in the pamphlet about how to insert the beaters. BECAUSE, the beaters only go into their individual slots if you look hard at the diagram on the underside of the mixer. Who would know that? So, the beaters keep slipping out or don't seat right until you figure this out. Second, you have to turn it on by pushing a button to the left. Then, increase the speed with an up arrow or down with a down button. ALL while you are holding on to the mixer which is immersed in batter. What do you do with your OTHER HAND? Nothing, it seems. Everything is dependent upon the hand holding the moving mixer. I have used it about three times just because it's too late to return it to the seller. BUYER BEWARE!!"
"I think this is a great mixer for everyday use. I don't like to get my big mixer out for smaller tasks. It has alot of power with multiple speeds."