KitchenAid's hand mixer is an empire red color with seven speed controls and a Soft Start® feature to minimize splatters. The mixer includes two Turbo Beater™ II beaters and a 16 tine pro whisk to mix batters and beat egg whites. The soft grip handle is for comfortable use, and the swivel cord lock can be set to either side for left- or right-handed operation.
- Replaces KHM720ACA, KHM720ER
- Empire red color
- 7 operation speeds with digital controls - up and down arrow for adjustments
- On/off switch
- Soft Start® minimizes splatter by bringing the motor up to the speed slowly
- Swivel cord with lock to keep the cord out of the way while in use
- Soft grip handle
- Stainless steel Turbo Beater™ II Accessories - see below
- Accessory ejector button
- Heel rest
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 1-15P plug and 62-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. W x 7-1/2 in. D x 6-7/16 in. H
- Turbo Beater™ II stainless steel beaters (2 beaters)
- 16-tine pro whisk (1 whisk)
7 Speed Controls
- 1 - For slow stirring
- 2 - Mixing batters
- 3 - Heavy mixtures (cookie dough or gelatin)
- 4 - Mashing potatoes
- 5 - Blending butter and sugar
- 6 - Whipping creams or mousse
- 7 - Beating egg whites
- Note: Beater accessories are not for mixing and kneading bread dough - a dough hook is recommended
7 Speed Hand Mixer. Powerful DC Motor. 7 Speeds. Soft Start Feature. Soft Grip Handle. Lockable Swivel Cord. Includes 2 Stainless steel Turbo Beat II Accessories & Pro Whisk. Empire Red.
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
KitchenAid KHM7210ER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||7 Speed|
KitchenAid KHM7210ER Customer Reviews
"I think this is a great mixer for everyday use. I don't like to get my big mixer out for smaller tasks. It has alot of power with multiple speeds."