This seven-speed hand mixer by KitchenAid is designed for comfortable and balanced use with an ergonomic handle and lightweight motor. Included with the electric mixer are a set of Turbo Beater™ II beaters and a 16 tine stainless steel whisk. The lockable swivel cord allows the mixer to be used with left- or right-handed operation.
- Replaces KHM720PK
- Contour silver
- 7 speeds with Soft Start® feature to prevent splattering ingredients
- Stainless steel Turbo Beater™ II beatersand 16-tine pro whisk included
- Ergonomically shaped handle for comfortable operation
- Eject button for beaters
- Swivel cord with lock
- Heel rest
- Digital control panel with an illuminated mixing speed indicator
- Accessories can be washed in a dishwasher
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, includes NEMA 1-15P plug and 62-in. cord
- Total Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. W x 7-1/2 in. D x 6-2/5 in. H
- 1 - 2: For slow stirring and starting mixtures
- 3 - 5: Combines cream cheese, blends butter, mixes batters, and mashes potatoes
- 6 - 7: Fast whipping, for beating eggs, creating mousse, and mixing meringues
- Soft Start® starts all mixing from the lowest speed (1) to minimize splashing
- Note: The Turbo Beater™ II accessories are not designed for mixing or kneading dough; dough hooks (not included) are required for this use
7-Speed Hand Mixer with Stainless Steel Turbo Beater™ II Accessories and Pro Whisk with Soft Start™ feature, soft grip handle, lockable swivel cord, dishwasher safe, Contour Silver
**KitchenAid trademarks and © used with permission.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
KitchenAid KHM7210CU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet