The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161/D-420 Indigo NXT™ ice maker with bin can provide a 460-pound maximum daily output. Ice thickness is measured by an acoustical sensing probe, ensuring each cycle is uniform. Through the control system, preventive maintenance provides users with diagnostic feedback. If there is an issue in the foodzone, the operator can easily access the area through the swing-out front door. This access design also simplifies cleanup, and some of the parts are removable and made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
A 383-pound-capacity bin is included with the Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161/D-420 ice maker. Scooping ice is simple since a 5.3-pound-capacity scoop comes with the unit; its retaining lip holds ice in the scoop. The knuckle and thumb guard does not allow hands to come in contact with the ice, preventing cross contamination. When the operator scoops ice, the self-latching door stays open. Users can easily reach the bottom of the bin since the door is set at a 53-degree angle. Insulated with foam, the door resists condensation buildup.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 460-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 375-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Makes half cube ice
- easyTouch® display system
- Programmable ice production based on time or volume
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness and consistency
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Hinged, swing-out foodzone door
- Removable distribution tube, curtain, water probe, water pump, and water trough
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent on the key components slows bacteria growth
- DuraTech™ exterior resists corrosion and smudges
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Ambient air should be between 40-110 degrees F
- Incoming water should be between 40-90 degrees F
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 11.3 A, 5.4 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 34 in. D x 71.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
D-420 Ice Storage Bin
- 383-lb. application capacity
- 310-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- 5.3-lb. ice scoop has an ergonomic design
- Integrated scoop guard keeps hands separate from ice
- Molded-in scoop retaining lip
- Side grips on the door open it from any angle
- Self-latching door stays open when operators scoop ice
- 53-degree door angle provides access to the bin bottom
- Foam-insulated door prevents condensation buildup
- Arctic blue, polyurethane interior liner
- AHRI and NSF certified
We break down the features of ice makers in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 460 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (375 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, R410A, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR® with Ice Bin, 22"W, 34"D x 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 383 lb ice storage capacity (12.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161/D-420 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||20 - 29 in|