The Manitowoc CNF-0202A-L countertop nugget ice dispenser has a DuraTech™ front panel that reduces the amount of hard water stains at the dispensing area. The large drain pan decreases the amount of ice that is spilled onto the floor, and a lever activates the dispenser. An LED light provides visibility for dispensing in poorly lit areas. Air flows in at the front of the unit and out of the top, so it can be placed against other equipment or walls. The selector switch has straightforward buttons for cleaning the unit and turning it on and off. The Manitowoc CNF-0202A-L countertop nugget ice dispenser produces as much as 351 pounds of ice per day.
- 85-percent ice-to-water ratio makes the ice easy to chew and perfect for healthcare applications
- 315-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- 20-lb. storage capacity
- DuraTech front panel reduces hard water staining at the dispensing area
- Lever-activated dispensing
- Large drain pan decreases the amount of ice spilled
- Blue LED light provides visibility of dispensing area
- Air flows in through the front and out through the top so unit can be installed against walls or equipment
- Selector switch includes buttons for on, off, and clean
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 45-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 45-90 degrees F
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- 2,300 BTU
- 10.3 A, 6.69 kW, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.25 in. W x 24 in. D x 42 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
In-depth information on all things ice can be found in our commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Maker & Water Dispenser, 16-1/2" W x 24" D x 42" H, countertop, nugget style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 315 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (222 lb at 90°/70°), 20 lb bin storage capacity, lever activated dispensing, Duratech™ exterior, R404A, 1/3 HP, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice CNF-0202A-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||20 lbs|
|Warranty||2-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|
|Specialty Options||Water Dispenser|