The Manitowoc CNF-0202A ice maker and dispenser uses a touchless sensor that detects cups under the chute and dispenses nugget ice. This type of ice is ideal for any beverage, blending drinks, and for healthcare applications. Its stainless steel DuraTech™ front panel hides dirt, dust, and fingerprints. Its maximum production capacity is 315 pounds of ice within 24 hours, and the storage bin can hold as much as 20 pounds at a time. The Manitowoc CNF-0202A ice maker and dispenser has a blue LED light near the dispensing area for low-lit areas.
- Nugget ice is ideal for beverages, smoothies, and healthcare
- 315-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- 20-lb. bin storage capacity
- Can be set to dispense ice only, water only, or ice and water at the same time
- Sensor-activated, touchless dispensing
- LED light increases visibility in low-light situations
- One-touch cleaning mode
- DuraTech stainless steel coating on the front panel protects against corrosion and fingerprints
- Suitable for flush mounting next to walls with air intake at the front and expelling air at the top
- Air-cooled condenser
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 45-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 45-90 degrees F
- 2,300 BTU
- 6.69 kW, 10.3 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.25 in. W x 24 in. D x 42 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed, NSF certified
More information on ice machines and their benefits can be found in the commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Maker & Water Dispenser, 16-1/2"W x 24"D x 42"H, countertop, nugget style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 315 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (222 lb at 90°/70°), 20 lb bin storage capacity, touchless dispensing, Duratech™ exterior, R404A, 1/3 HP, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice CNF-0202A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet