The Manitowoc AR-PRE prefilter water filtration system can be used with any of the Manitowoc ice machines as a precursor to the primary filtration. By running your water through this prefilter, the amount of dirt, sediment, and rust diminishes significantly. A scale inhibitor reduces scale buildup, including in the hardest water conditions. Automatic shut-off pressure relief valves are included with this Manitowoc AR-PRE prefilter water filtration system. The filter media is protected from contamination during change outs thanks to the quick change housing.
- Made to be used with any Manitowoc ice machine
- Water runs through this system before the primary filtration system
- Diminishes the amount of dirt, rust, and sediment in water
- Amount of scale is lessened, even in the hardest water conditions
- Amount of fine sediment is reduced and dirt holding ability is excellent with the carbon block filter
- Contamination of filtration system during change out is minimized with the quick change housing
- Automatic shut-off pressure relief valves
- Overall Dimensions: 6.72 in. W x 4 in. D x 17.09 in. H
- NSF certified
Arctic Pure Pre-Filter Assembly, 5 micron filtration includes head, shroud, hardware, mounting assembly, and one filter cartridge, (NOT stand-alone; should be used in conjunction with primary water filter assembly)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ARPRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||AR-PRE|
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|