The Manitowoc AR-PRE pre-filter water filtration system is only needed in establishments that have poor water conditions and is designed to be used in addition to the AR-10000 water filter, AR-20000 water filter, or AR-40000 water filter. This unit should be installed upstream from the primary filter assembly (sold separately) to capture dirt, sediment, and rust that could otherwise significantly shorten the life of that unit. The pre-filter has a scale inhibitor that captures minerals to start the treatment process before water reaches the primary assembly. The Manitowoc AR-PRE pre-filter water filtration system has a pressure release valve that helps prevent fluctuations in supply pressure from damaging the unit and a quick-change design that protects the filter media from contamination during cartridge change-outs.
- Made to be used with any Manitowoc ice machine
- Installed on water line upstream from primary filter assembly (sold separately)
- Captures dirt, rust, and sediment in water to prepare it for primary filtration
- Reduces scale in water to protect primary filter and ice machine
- Carbon block filter helps reduce organic chemicals like chlorine to provide better-tasting ice
- Quick-change housing makes cartridge changes faster and easier, and reduces contamination of filter media during the process
- Automatic shut-off pressure relief valve protects system from flow fluctuations
- Overall Dimensions: 6.72 in. W x 4 in. D x 17.09 in. H
- NSF certified
The water filters buyers' guide has in-depth information on how a filter provides protection for ice makers and their frozen products.
Arctic Pure® Pre-Filter Assembly, 5 micron filtration includes head, shroud, hardware, mounting assembly, & (1) filter cartridge, (NOT stand-alone; should be used in conjunction with primary water filter assembly)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice AR-PRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||AR-PRE|
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|