The Krowne MC24B one-section glass chiller holds (95) 10-ounce mugs on two layers of shelving and a floor rack. The stainless steel heavy-duty interior resists rust and has coved corners that prevent debris from accumulating. Operators can access mugs through the sliding top door as foamed-in-place insulation retains the unit’s cold air. With its black vinyl exterior, the cooler fits into many themes. The Krowne MC24B one-section glass chiller operates between -5 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit with a digital thermostat. A 20-minute defrosting cycle automatically begins every 4 hours.
- Holds (95) 10-oz. mugs
- 2 layers of shelves and a floor rack
- Stainless steel interior with coved corners facilitates cleaning
- Heavy-duty top door slides open for convenient access
- Black vinyl exterior works well with almost any design scheme
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- Does not require a drain connection
- 5.2 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -5 to 5 degrees F
- Digital thermostat
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Automatic 20-min. defrost cycle every 4 hrs.
Our bar refrigeration buyers' guide breaks down the features of different units used in bar areas.
Underbar Glass Froster, slide top, 24"W x 24"D, self-contained refrigeration, -5° to 5°F temperature range, digital thermostat, (1) sliding door on top, interior floor rack & (2) layers of shelves, automatic defrost timer, automatic condensate evaporator, stainless interior & top, black vinyl clad exterior front & sides, R404A, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.2 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Krowne MC24B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5 year compressor|