The Turbo Air TBC-24SB-GF-N6 one-section glass chiller cools with R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant, and the temperature ranges from -5 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit comes with polyethylene dividers to keep product organized and maximize interior space. To simplify cleanup, the interior is made of stainless steel. The vinyl exterior coating on the Turbo Air TBC-24SB-GF-N6 one-section glass chiller resists wear and tear. This unit can be used to keep glasses, mugs, and plates chilled. It holds as much as (48) 8-inch-diameter mugs or (129) 10-ounce steins.
- Can hold (48) 8-in. mugs or (129) 10-oz. steins
- 2 polyethylene-coated dividers maximize space and keep glasses organized
- Durable stainless steel interior simplifies cleanup
- Black, wear-resistant vinyl exterior coating
- Stainless steel countertop
- Sliding door
- High-density polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to increase structure
- (4) 4-in. swivel casters
- 4.39 cu. ft. interior space
- 0.9 A, 1⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 247⁄8 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -5 to 15 degrees F
- R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Manual defrost system
- Coating on the evaporator provides corrosion resistance
- Condenser has a self-cleaning device that removes dirt and dust
- Side mounted
Take a look at our bar refrigeration buyers' guide to learn more about glass chillers.
Glass Chiller & Froster, 24-7/8"W, 4.39 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, side mount, self-contained, (2) PE coated durable shelves, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 0.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-24SB-GF-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Also Known As||TBC-24SB-GF|