The 17-108WL is a low-lead compliant pre-rinse faucet on an 8-in. center wall mount. This pre-rinse faucet has a 44-inch hose that has been tested up to 400 psi, and a low-flow spray head that puts out only 11⁄2 gallons per minute at 60 psi. The unit's base is chrome-plated brass and the hose is steel-plated, making for a durable, corrosion-resistant unit.
- Part of the Royal Series from Krowne
- Low-lead compliant
- 44-in. hose has been tested to 400 psi
- Wall bracket and mounting kit included for easy installation
- 1⁄4-turn cartridge valve for simple operation
- Chrome-plated brass base construction
- Finger hook included to hold faucet out of the way when not in use
- Unit is 35 in. high with a 15-inch overhang
- Water flow of 11⁄2 gpm at 60 psi, with a max flow of 2 gpm
- Overall Dimensions: 123⁄8 in. W x 21 in. D x 35 in. H
- NSF Certified
Krowne Royal Series Pre-Rinse Assembly w/Wall Bracket, Wall-Mounted, 8" Centers, Spring Action Flexible Gooseneck, 35" High w/15" Overhang, 1/2" NPT Female Inlets, 1.2GPM spray head, chrome plated brass base, built in check valves, wall bracket and mounting kit included, NSF, CSA, Low Lead Compliant, interchangeable with T&S Brass and Encore.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 17-108WL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet