The Southbend X-4601DD range is heated with natural gas, with a gas shut-off device in the front to turn off the flow of gas if need be. Ovens start With a battery spark ignition, the ovens have corrosion-resistant porcelain interiors to facilitate cleaning. Temperatures range from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and they each come with one rack and two rack guides. Spring-assisted doors ease opening and closing.
Mostly made of stainless steel, this unit withstands heavy use, and its front rail holds dishes while food is plated. When spills happen, they are collected by the drip tray that sits under the burners. The Southbend X-4601DD range comes with 10 burners and grates, all made of durable cast iron. Non-clogging burners are made of a single piece, while the grates hold pots and pans over the heat.
- Heated with natural gas
- Plate food by setting the dish on the 4-in. stainless steel rail
- 10 one-piece, non-clogging cast iron burners
- Grates sit over burners and hold pots and pans
- Stainless steel adds durability and strength
- Removable drip tray collects food particles and liquids for cleanup
- 22.5-in. flue riser keeps heat over the cooktop
- Small equipment can sit on the flue riser shelf
- Shut off gas supply with the gas shut-off device
- 6-in. adjustable legs stabilize the unit
- 420,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60.75 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Battery spark ignition
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Doors are spring assisted
- Porcelain interiors withstand heavy use
- 1 rack adjusts to 2 positions to accept various pans
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 14 in. H
Check out our oven and range buyers' guide for more features and benefits on ovens and ranges.
Ultimate Restaurant Range, gas, 60", (10) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (2) standard ovens with battery spark ignition, includes (1) rack per oven, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 420,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend X-4601DD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||40000|