The Southbend X-4601DD range comes with 10 cast iron grates and burners to prepare sauces, pasta, stews, and more. Burners are made of one piece of metal to resist clogging. Its grates withstand heavy use, and the ones at the rear can accept 14-inch-diameter stock pots. Dishes sit on the 4-inch rail while food is plated, and food crumbs and liquids are caught by the drip tray, which removes to simplify cleaning. Heat stays over the burners because of the flue riser, and top shelf holds small tools.
A gas shut-off device on the front of the unit is a safety measure, turning off propane if needed. Both standard ovens have spring-assisted doors that ease grabbing pans. Cleaning inside the ovens is simplified since the interior is made of porcelain and has coved corners. A single rack adjusts to two different positions to accept various types of pans, and the Southbend X-4601DD range ovens have a temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Propane heated
- 4-in. stainless steel rail holds dishes while food is plated
- 10 cast iron burners are non-clogging and made of one piece
- Cast iron grates withstand heavy use and the rear ones hold 14-in.-dia. stock pots
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- A removable drip tray collects messes
- 22.5-in. flue riser keeps heat over the product
- Flue riser shelf holds supplies and small equipment
- Gas shut-off device is a safety measure
- Stabilizes on any surface with 6-in. adjustable legs
- 320,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60.75 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Battery spark ignition
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Spring-assisted doors
- Oven interiors are made of porcelain for strength
- Each compartment comes with 1 rack that adjusts to 2 positions
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 26.5 in. D x 14 in. H
Our oven and range buyers' guide provides more features and benefits on ovens and ranges.
Ultimate Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (10) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (2) standard ovens with battery spark ignition, includes (1) rack per oven, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 420,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend X-4601DD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||40000|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|