The Southbend SLGS/22SC double convection oven is great for roasting vegetables, finishing meats, and baking desserts. Inshot burners heat the unit, and propane powers the unit. Hot air is evenly circulated throughout the cavities with a blower fan, ensuring product is cooked evenly, and once the cooking process has ended, a cool down fan mode releases hot air in the cabinets. Constructed of stainless steel, this unit withstands heavy use. Its handles stay cool to the touch, and the dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans.
Glass windows in the doors and interior lights make product visible without releasing heat, and inside the cavities, there are five racks that adjust to 11 different positions. Porcelain interiors are coved to prevent food particles from getting stuck to ease cleaning, and each cavity has its own control panel that slides out when maintenance is needed. Temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 60-minute timer keeps up with cook times, while the Southbend SLGS/22SC double convection oven has electronic ignition.
- Inshot burners are propane heated
- Most of the exterior is stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans
- Glass windows retain heat while providing cavity visibility
- Dual-door seal system keeps warm air in the cabinet
- Porcelain interiors have coved corners for cleaning
- Door handles stay cool even when the oven is hot
- 5 oven racks in each compartment can be adjusted in 11 rack guide positions
- Cool down fan mode releases heat quickly
- Interior lights in the ovens highlight product
- Blower fan circulates air evenly throughout the cavity
- 6-in. legs lift the oven off the floor to clean under the unit
- 144,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Pull-Out Control Panels
- Removable control panels for servicing
- Electronic ignition simplifies use
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Cook timer goes to 60 min.
- Heat light turns on and off with the burners
If you would like more information on convection ovens, check out our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, stainless steel front, top & sides, aluminized steel rear, 60/40 dependent doors, interior light, 6" stainless steel legs, 144,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, (2) 1/2 HP, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGS/22SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|