The Southbend SLES/20SC double-deck convection oven has a blower fan that pushes heat around evenly throughout the cavity and a dual seal system that keeps heat from escaping through the doors. Interior lights and door windows provide visibility into the cabinet. The handles on the doors stay cool to prevent burns, and the dependent design on the doors opens both of them at the same time. Large pans are easy to place and remove since the doors open 180 degrees.
The interior is made of porcelain for strength, while the exterior is stainless steel to resist corrosion and scratches. Its control panels remove for servicing, and a heat light shines to let the operator know the burners are on or off. To keep up with how long product has been in the oven, there is a 60-minute timer. Temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and overheating is prevented by the high-limit temperature control. The Southbend SLES/20SC double-deck convection oven has a total of 10 racks where pans can sit.
- Bake twice as much product with the double-deck design
- Made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use in commercial settings
- Doors are dependent, opening at the same time as much as 180 degrees
- Glass windows make it easy to check on product
- Dual seal system retains heat in the cavities
- Durable interior is made of porcelain
- Burns are resisted by the stay-cool handle
- Comes with 10 racks between the 2 cavities that adjust to 11 different positions
- Lights inside the cabinet shine on product for visibility
- Blower fan pushes heat around the cavity evenly
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1 HP, 24 kW, 26-30 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panels
- Easily service the unit since the control panels pull out
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer helps users keep up with product cook time
- Heat light cycles on and off with the burners
- High-limit temperature control reduces the risk of the unit overheating
Learn more about the features of convection ovens in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|