The Southbend S60DD S-series restaurant range is heated by natural gas and comes with two standard ovens and 10 burners. Four sides and the top of the oven are insulated with self-supporting, block type rock wool. The one removable rack comes with two position rack guides. The oven produces up to 35,000 BTUs and has a U-shaped burner that evenly spreads heat so food does not burn as easily. The thermostat ranges from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The ovens come with spring action doors and chrome handles.
On the top of the unit, there are 10 cast iron, non-clog burners that produce up to 28,000 BTUs each. For more durability, there are 10 removable cast iron grate tops, and the rear can accommodate a stock pot that is up to 14-inches in diameter. The cleaning process is less of a hassle thanks to two removable crumb drawers that sit under the burners and catch debris and grease. If the pilot light goes out, the flame failure safety device shuts off the gas flow. Metal knobs that control the burners have red stripes on them so operators can easily identify their heat settings. Cleaning under the Southbend S60DD S-series restaurant range is a simple task since the range comes with 6-inch adjustable, stainless steel legs.
- Natural gas heated
- Removable shelf, front, and sides are constructed from stainless steel
- 221⁄2-in. stainless steel flue riser with a single shelf
- Adjustable, stainless steel, 6-in. legs
- Factory-installed pressure regulator
- 10 cast iron, non-clog, 28,000 BTU burners
- 4-in. front rail keeps operators from burning their arms and provides a landing area for plates and pans
- 10 removable, cast iron grate tops
- 14-in.-dia. stock pot will fit on the rear grate tops
- 2 removable, crumb drawers sit underneath burners so debris and grease are caught to prevent messes
- Metal knobs that control burners have red stripes for operators to identify and adjust burner settings
- Gas flow is cut off by the flame failure safety device if the pilot light goes out
- 2 standard, 35,000 BTU ovens
- Spring action doors with chrome handles on the ovens
- 175-550 degrees F adjustable oven thermostat
- Oven burners are U-shaped to evenly distribute heat
- 4 sides and the top of oven are insulated with rock wool
- 2 position rack guides with a removable rack
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong plug
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, natural gas, 60", (10) 28,000 BTU open burners, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, crumb drawer & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 350,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||35000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|