The Southbend S60DD S-series range has two standard ovens that each have one rack on two adjustable positions. U-shaped burners evenly distribute heat, and heat stays in the cabinet because of the rock wool insulation that supports itself. Enameled interior eases cleaning, and oven doors can be opened with the chrome handles. Each oven has a temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, while a flame failure safety device shuts off propane flow when the pilot turns off.
The top if this unit is equipped with 10 cast iron burners and 10 cast iron grates that hold pots and pans. Metal knobs with red stripes control the burners, while the rear grates are large enough for stock pots. Food particles are captured by two crumb trays that sit under the burners, and a 4-inch, stainless steel rail on the front can hold plates while food is being plated. To clean under the unit, the Southbend S60DD S-series range is lifted off the floor with 6-inch stainless steel legs. Durability and strength are provided by the stainless steel exterior construction.
- Propane heated
- 10 non-clogging, open-top burners are made of cast iron for strength
- Cast iron grates sit over the burners to hold pots and pans
- Strong, durable stainless steel exterior
- Plates can sit on the 4-in. stainless steel front rail while transferring food
- Rear grates are large enough to hold stock pots
- 2 crumb drawers sit under the burners to collect food particles
- Metal knobs with red stripes control the burners
- Internal components are accessible with the hinged lower-valve panel
- 6-in. adjustable legs are made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- Monitor pressure with the pressure regulator
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- (2) 35,000 BTU ovens make up the base
- U-shaped burners evenly distribute heat
- Gas is shut off by the flame failure safety device when the pilot turns off
- Enameled cavities for cleaning
- Block-type rock wool insulation retains heat
- Each oven has 1 removable rack that adjusts to 2 positions
- Ergonomic handles on the ovens are made of chrome for strength
Ranges have different features and benefits, and we have put all this information together in our ovens and ranges buyers' guide so you can easily decide what unit is best for your establishment.
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (10) 28,000 BTU open burners, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, crumb drawer & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 350,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||35000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|