The Southbend S60DD-3GR gas range has a stainless steel front, shelf, and sides that resist corrosion and provide strength. On the top is a four-burner range and 36-inch griddle, with a 1-inch thick plate to evenly distribute heat without warping as it heats up and cools down repeatedly. Raised side rails contain liquids to the cooking surface, while the burners and grates are made of strong cast iron. Large stock pots fit on the rear grates, and metal knobs with red stripes control the heat to the burners.
There are two standard ovens in the Southbend S60DD-3GR gas range, both of which come with a removable oven rack that is adjustable to two positions. The oven operates from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Evenly distributing heat, the U-shaped burner is insulated to retain heat in the cavities, while a flame failure safety device shuts off gas flow if the pilot goes out.
- Natural gas heated
- (4) 28,000 BTU, 1-piece, non-clog burners have manual controls
- Cast iron burner and grate construction is heavy duty to withstand frequent use
- Rear grates can accommodate 14-in. stock pots
- 36-in. griddle provides a place for cooking various types of product
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate evenly distributes heat and does not warp as it heats up and cools down
- Griddle plate has raised sides to contain liquids
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail can be used for plating food
- Shelf, front, and sides are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable to stabilize on different surfaces
- 246,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- 1 removable rack in each compartment with 2 rack guide positions
- Enameled interior surfaces are corrosion resistant and simplify cleaning
- Insulation retains heat and provides structure for consistent use
- Heavy-duty, U-shaped burner evenly distributes heat
- Flame failure safety device
- 35,000 BTU per cavity
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
For more information on commercial ranges and ovens, take a look at our range and oven buyers' guide.
S-Series Restaurant Range, natural gas, 60", (4) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 36" griddle right, manual controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, (2) crumb drawers & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 246,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-3GR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|