The Southbend S60DD-3GR gas range has four one-piece burners that are controlled manually with knobs. Made of cast iron, the burners and grates are durable for heavy use, and stock pots measuring as big as 14 inches diameter fit on the rear grates. A 36-inch griddle on the range top measures 1 inch thick to resist warping, and, to keep liquids and crumbs contained to the cooking surface, the griddle plate has raised sides. To provide a place for staff to set dishes as they plate food, there is a 4-inch front rail.
Two standard ovens make up the base of the Southbend S60DD-3GR gas range, and they operate from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with a snap-action thermostat. Pans sit on one removable rack in each oven, which adjusts to two positions. For corrosion resistance and cleanup, the interior surfaces are enameled, while oven cavities are insulated to retain heat and provide the unit with additional structure.
- Propane heated
- (4) 24,000 BTU, 1-piece, non-clog burners have manual controls that read "Low, Medium, and High"
- Cast iron burners and removable grates
- Rear grates can hold stock pots as big as 14 in.
- 36-in. griddle has a 1-in.-thick plate to evenly distribute heat
- Raised sides contain liquids to the griddle plate
- Stainless steel front rail measures 4 in. to provide a place for dishes to sit while food is plated
- Stainless steel shelf, front, and sides resist dents, scratches, and corrosion
- 6-in. stainless steel legs adjust to balance on most floors
- 230,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F operated by the snap-action thermostat
- Each compartment has 1 removable rack with 2 rack guides
- Enameled surfaces simplify cleaning and resist corrosion
- Insulation keeps heat inside the cavities while providing structure
- Heavy-duty U-shaped burner is built to withstand frequent use
- Includes a flame failure safety device
- 35,000 BTU per cavity
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
The range and oven buyers' guide has additional information on commercial ranges and ovens.
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (4) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 36" griddle right, manual controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, (2) crumb drawers & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 246,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-3GR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|