The Southbend S60DD-2RR range has two standard ovens for its base, with block-type rock wool insulating the cavities to keep heat from the U-shaped burners inside. Each compartment has one rack that adjusts to two positions. Oven doors can be opened with the ergonomic handles, and they have a temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. A flame failure safety device turns off the flow of natural gas when the pilot goes out.
On the right top of the unit is a 24-inch raised griddle plate where various products can be prepared, and it has rear and side splashes to contain messes. A broiler is mounted under the griddle, providing a place to finish meats and brown casseroles, while there are six cast iron burners under cast iron grates that remove for cleaning on the left top. Each burner has a metal knob with a red stripe to control the heat. Constructed mostly of stainless steel, the Southbend S60DD-2RR range withstands heavy use.
- Nautral gas heated
- Heat is supplied by the 6 cast iron burners
- 6 cast iron grates remove for cleaning
- Stainless steel front, sides, and removable shelf withstand heavy use
- Side splashes on the 24-in. raised griddle contain messes to the cooktop
- Melt cheese and brown food with the 24-in. broiler
- Plate food with the 4-in. stainless steel ledge
- Clean up food particles with the pull-out crumb tray
- Red-striped metal knobs control heat to the burners
- Hinged lower valve panel provides access to internal components
- 6-in. stainless steel legs lift the unit off the floor
- Monitor pressure with the pressure regulator
- 271,500 total BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong cord
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Base is made of (2) 35,000 BTU standard ovens
- Ergonomic handles on the spring doors
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- U-shaped burners provide heat
- Flame failure safety device shuts off gas flow if the pilot goes out
- Heat stays inside the cavities with the self-supporting, block-type, rock wool insulation
- Each oven has 1 removable rack with 2 rack position guides
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
Want to know more about ovens and ranges? Take a look at our ovens and ranges buyers' guide.
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (6) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" raised griddle/broiler, manual controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, (6) removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 271,500 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-2RR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|