The Southbend S60DD-2RR range comes with six burners on the top left side of the unit. Cast iron grates sit over the burners to hold pots and pans and are removable for cleaning, while a crumb drawer sits under the burners to collect falling food particles. Beside the grate top is a 24-inch raised griddle with a broiler underneath. Pancakes, fried eggs, and bacon can be prepared on the griddle with side splashes, while dishes are finished in the broiler. To resist corrosion, dents, and scratches, most of the unit is made of stainless steel.
The base of this unit comes with two standard ovens that can be opened with ergonomic handles. Each oven comes with one rack that adjusts on two rack position guides, while U-shaped burners heat the oven from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat is kept inside the cavities by the insulated block-type rock wool, while the Southbend S60DD-2RR range has a flame failure safety device that shuts off the flow of propane when the pilot goes out.
- Propane heated
- 6 burners sit under 6 cast iron grates for cooking with pots and sauté pans
- Grate tops are removable for cleaning
- Front, sides, and removable shelf are made of stainless steel to resist scratches and dents
- 24-in. raised griddle with side splashes can be used to prepare breakfast items
- 24-in. broiler sits under the griddle for melting cheese and browning dishes
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail can be used as a food-plating area
- Crumb drawer under the burners collects food for disposal
- Metal knobs with red stripe control the heat to the burners
- Hinged lower-valve panel for component access
- 6-in. stainless steel legs enable cleaning under the unit
- Operators can keep track of the pressure with a pressure regulator
- 247,500 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong cord
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Temperature range: 175-500 degrees F on (2) 35,000 BTU standard ovens
- Spring doors have convenient ergonomic handles
- U-shaped burners heat the ovens
- Gas flow is shut off if the pilot goes out because of the flame failure safety device
- Self-supporting, block-type, rock wool insulation keeps heat inside the cavities
- 1 removable rack can be adjusted on 2 rack guides per oven
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
The ovens and ranges buyers' guide provides in-depth information on different kinds of ranges and their uses.
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (6) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" raised griddle/broiler, manual controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, (6) removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 271,500 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-2RR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|