The Southbend S60DD-2G S-series restaurant range has a 24-inch griddle with a plate that is 1⁄2 an inch thick and made from polished steel. The sides of the griddle are raised so grease does not spread to other surfaces, making cleaning simpler. Six 24,000 BTU, cast iron, non-clog burners are under cast iron grate tops that evenly distribute heat. A drip tray sits under the burners to catch drippings so cleaning the range is easier.
Two 35,000 BTU standard ovens on the range each have an adjustable thermostat from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The oven burner is shaped like the letter “U” so heat is evenly distributed for consistently heated dishes. If the pilot light goes out in the ovens, the flame failure safety device shuts off the flow of gas. The oven cavity is insulated with self-supporting rock wool for more efficient energy use. The Southbend S60DD-2G S-series restaurant range uses propane gas to heat the unit.
- Heated by propane gas
- 6 non-clog, cast iron, 24,000 BTU burners
- Cast iron grate tops sit over burners to evenly distribute heat
- 2 removable crumb trays collect debris so cleaning under burners is easy
- Metal knobs with red stripes help operators adjust the burners as needed
- Stainless steel sides, front, and shelf
- 221⁄2-in. flue riser with a single shelf
- 24-in. polished steel griddle with raised sides
- 1⁄2-in. thick griddle plate
- 3 burners running at 16,000 BTU heat the griddle
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail protects users against burns
- Hinged lower valve panel makes accessing gas valves easier
- Stainless steel, adjustable, 6-in. legs
- Factory-installed pressure regulator
- 2 space saver 35,000 BTU standard ovens
- Spring doors with chrome handles on ovens
- Adjustable thermostat temperature range is 175-550 degrees F
- U-shaped oven burner evenly distributes heat so food is heated throughout
- Flame failure safety device stops the flow of gas if the pilot light goes out
- Sides and top of oven are insulated with self-supporting rock wool with oven baffle assembly
- 2 removable racks with 5 rack positions
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong plug
- Oven Cavity Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (6) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" griddle left, manual controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, (2) crumb drawers & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 286,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-2GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|