This S36D-3T LP gas restaurant range from Southbend includes two heavy-duty cast iron burners and a 36-inch griddle for accomplishing all sorts of cooking tasks, from simmering soup to grilling burgers. The range's standard oven includes a wire oven rack that's adjustable on two positions. The oven is heated by a 35,000 BTU "U"-shaped burner and insulated with solid blocks of rock wool on five sides for great heat retention and energy efficiency.
- Constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel front, sides, and a removable shelf
- (2) 24,000 BTU cast iron, no-clog burners
- 36-in., thermostatically-controlled griddle with a 1⁄2 in. thick griddle plate
- Cast iron burner grates retain heat well and are simple to maintain
- Rear grate accommodates stock pots as large as 14-in. dia.
- 1-piece crumb tray below burners is fully removable for easy cleaning
- Lower valve panel is hinged for easy maintenance and service
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable for level installation
- Factory-installed gas pressure regulator for safe, consistent operation
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail accommodates plates, cookware and utensils
- cCSAus, CSA-Gas, and CSA-Design Listed; NSF Certified
Standard Oven Base
- 35,000 BTU "U" shaped oven burner
- Flame failure safety device cuts off gas supply in the event that the gas flame goes out
- 26-in. W x 261⁄2-in. D oven compartment
- Fully-enameled oven interior promotes even temperatures throughout cavity and facilitates cleaning
- Oven is insulated on 5 sides with dense, self-supporting rock wool for heat retention and energy-efficiency
- One removable rack is included and adjustable on 2 positions
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", griddle, thermostatic controls, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 99,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend S36D-3T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|