This Southbend S36D-2G NG S-Series Restaurant range is equipped with two 28,000 BTU cast iron burners, a 24-inch griddle, and a standard oven base. Built with safety in mind, the range includes a hinged valve panel for access to the gas shutoff valves, a factory-installed gas pressure regulator, and a flame failure safety device that will stop the flow of gas if a pilot light should go out. At the front of the unit, a 4-inch stainless steel rail is there for resting pans or plates on. Under the burners, removable, one-piece crumb drawers are there to catch food for an easier cleaning process.
The 35,000 BTU oven has a snap action thermostat with a temperature range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Thick rock wool insulates five sides of the oven interior, which is fully enameled for even temperature distribution and easy cleaning. The interior of the oven has two position rack guides with a removable rack. The oven is 261⁄2 inches deep so you can cook more than one dish at a time. This Southbend S36D-2G NG S-Series Restaurant range is heated by natural gas.
- Natural gas heated
- 2 open, cast iron burners with cast iron grates produce up to 28,000 BTU each
- Built with a rugged, stainless steel front and sides to be durable for long-term use
- Removable crumb tray underneath cooktop burners capture grease and debris to help keep the range clean and sanitary
- Rugged, metal control knobs each feature a red stripe so operators can quickly check and adjust each burner's heat level
- Lower hinged valve panel provides easy access to gas valves for maintenance
- 4-in. front rail with closed, welded end caps provide a buffer from cooktop heat and a convenient platform to plate food
- 6-in. adjustable, steel legs allow the range to be installed level on uneven surfaces
- Gas pressure regulator comes factory installed
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 34 in. D 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus, CSA-Gas, and CSA-Design listed; NSF certified
24-Inch, Manually-Controlled Griddle
- 1⁄2-in. griddle plate thickness ensures even temperatures across griddle
- Smooth, polished steel helps prevent products from sticking to plate
- 48,000 BTU maximum heat input
- Heat is generated by 3 burners, generating up to 16,000 BTU heat input each
- Raised sides help to control grease and facilitate cleaning
Standard Oven Base
- 35,000 BTU, heavy-duty, "U"-shaped burner
- 175-550 degree F thermostatic controls
- Flame failure safety device cuts gas flow if a pilot light goes out
- All interior parts are porcelain enameled for corrosion resistance
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Insulated on top and 4 sides with dense, durable block-type rock wool
- 1 removable oven rack is included and adjustable on 2 rack positions
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (2) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" griddle left, manual controls, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 139,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36D-2GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|