The Southbend S36D-2G LP S-series restaurant range is powered by propane and has two burners, a 24-inch griddle, and a standard oven. The two 28,000 burners are open, made of one-piece cast iron, and are non-clogging. Cast iron grate tops sit above the burners to evenly disperse heat so whatever you are making evenly cooks. Messes are prevented with the crumb drawer that sits under the burners. The griddle is made of 1⁄2-inch thick polished steel and uses three 16,000 BTU burners.
The raised sides keep grease from getting onto other surfaces for an easy cleaning process. The oven has a spring-assisted door and uses a snap-action thermostat ranging from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit to make operation simple. Energy is saved with the rock wool insulation, while coved corners make cleaning the interior a breeze. If the pilot light goes out on the Southbend S36D-2G LP S-series restaurant range, the flame failure safety device will shut off gas flow.
- Propane (LP) powered
- 4-in. front rail protects knobs from spills and debris
- Factory-installed pressure regulator
- Hinged lower valve panel makes service simple
- 6-in. adjustable legs make installation easy on uneven ground
- 221⁄2 in. flue riser with shelf
- Stainless steel shelf, front, and sides
- 2 open-top, 24,000 BTU burners
- Burners are non-clogging and have removable grates for easy cleaning
- Crumb tray under burners catch any debris and is removable to make cleaning easy
- 24-in. griddle is 1⁄2-in. thick polished steel
- Griddle has raised sides to prevent grease from making a mess
- 3 griddle burners produce up to 16,000 BTUs each
- Base is a 35,000 BTU standard oven
- Spring-assisted oven door has an ergonomic handle for easy operation
- Oven uses a snap-action thermostat with a temperature range of 175-550 degrees F
- U-shaped burner in the oven evenly distributes heat
- Flame failure safety device cuts off the flow of gas if the pilot light goes out
- Oven interior is insulated with self-supporting, block-type rock wool for energy efficiency
- Enameled oven cavity is corrosion-resistant and easy to keep clean
- 1 oven rack included, with 2 rack positions available in oven cavity
- Metal knobs with a red stripe make temperature settings easy to read
- Oven Cavity Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 34-in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA-Gas, CSA-Design, cCSAus listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (2) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" griddle left, manual controls, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 139,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36D-2GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|