The Southbend S36D-1G NG S-series restaurant range is equipped with four 28,000 BTU, cast iron, no-clog burners with cast iron grates that heat evenly and are virtually indestructible. Underneath the burners sits a crumb drawer that catches debris and grease to making cleaning underneath a simpler process. The 12-inch griddle is built with a 1⁄2-inch-thick griddle plate and a smooth polished surface. Since the edges of the griddle are raised, grease it kept from making a mess on the rest of the unit.
The standard oven base is heated by a heavy-duty "U"-shaped burner to evenly distribute heat. The interior is insulated on five sides with rock wool for energy efficiency. One removable rack has two rack guide positions. If the pilot light goes out, the flame failure safety device will shut off the flow of gas to the unit. The Southbend S36D-1G NG S-series restaurant range is heated with natural gas.
- Heated with natural gas
- Front rail measures 4-in. for transferring products, plating food, and helping prevent burns
- Knobs are each marked with a red stripe to help cooks quickly adjust burners to the desired level
- Lower valve panel is hinged for convenient access to gas shutoff valves
- Rugged, 6-in. steel legs for adjusting height and leveling range
- Gas pressure regulator comes factory installed for safety and consistent heat
- Stainless steel shelf, sides, and front
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 34 in. D 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus, CSA-Gas, and CSA-Design listed; NSF certified
Cast Iron Burners
- 4 cast iron, no-clog, 28,000 BTU burners
- Crumb tray underneath burners captures debris and grease to facilitate cleaning
- Cast iron grates are removable and offer even heat distribution
- Rear grates accommodate stock pots up to 14-in. in dia.
- 12-in. griddle heated with a 18,000 BTU burner
- 1⁄2-in. thick plated spreads heat evenly for reduced hot spots
- Smooth polished surface helps prevent food from sticking
- Manual controls give operator direct control over intensity of burner flame
- On the left side of the unit
Standard Oven Base
- Thermostat provides accurate temperature controls and has range of 175-550 degrees F
- Heavy-duty "U"-Shaped 35,000 BTU burner for even heating
- Quadrant spring doors with chrome handles are rugged and easy to operate
- Flame failure safety device shuts off gas supply if pilot flame goes out
- Oven is insulated on five sides with dense, self-supporting rock wool for energy efficiency
- 1 removable oven rack is included and adjustable on two positions
- Entire oven interior is enameled for corrosion resistance, simple cleaning, and even temperatures throughout
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (4) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 12" griddle left, manual controls, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 165,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36D-1GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|