The Southbend S36D-1G LP S-series gas range from has four open-top burners, a 12-inch griddle, and a standard oven. The 36-inch wide range has a 4-inch front rail that protects the user from burns, keeps spills and debris off the knobs, and offers a surface to plate food on. The individual cast iron grate tops are removable, and the rear grate holds a stock pot up to 14-inches. Crumbs are caught with a drawer that sits under the burners, keeping the surface clean. The metal knobs have a red stripe each that makes reading the temperature easier for the user. The lower hinged valve panel provides easy access to gas valves for maintenance.
The oven has a porcelain-enameled interior to prevent corrosion and make it easy to clean. It also includes a rack that is adjustable to two positions. Producing up to 35,000 BTUs, a heavy duty U-shaped burner heats up the oven. The temperature range is 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. If the pilot light goes out, a flame failure safety device shuts off the gas flow. The sides and top of the oven are insulated with block type rock wool with a baffle assembly. The Southbend S36D-1G LP S-series gas range is heated with propane gas.
- Powered by LP gas
- 4 open-top burners that put out 24,000 BTU each, located on the right of the cook top
- Burners are non-clogging and have removable grates for easy cleaning
- Removable crumb tray under burners catches any debris
- Cast iron grate tops are removable
- 12-in. wide griddle is located on the left of the cooktop
- Griddle has an 18,000 BTU burner
- 1⁄2-in. thick polished steel griddle plate
- Knobs are metal with a red stripe to make temperature settings easy to set and read
- 4-in. front rail protects knobs from spills and debris
- Pressure regulator is factory-installed
- Hinged lower valve panel makes service easier
- 6 in. adjustable legs make installation simple
- 221⁄2 in. flue riser with shelf
- Oven Cavity Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 351⁄2 in. W x 34-in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA-Gas, CSA-Design, and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Standard Oven Base
- Base is a 35,000 BTU standard oven
- Oven door is spring-assisted and has an ergonomic handle for easy operation
- Oven uses a snap-action thermostat with a temperature range of 175-550 degrees F
- Oven cavity is enameled to make it corrosion-resistant
- 1 oven rack included with 2 rack positions available in oven cavity
- Spring doors with a chrome handle
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (4) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 12" griddle left, manual controls, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 165,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36D-1GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|